- suitable for: all products
- fabric weight: ca. 300 g/m²
- spinneret-dyed yarn (spinneret dyeing adds the colour pigments to the fibres during the spinning process, which enhances the luminosity of the colours).
- a special impregnation protects the fibres against oil, dirt and fungal attack
- due to its high weather and UV resistance, acrylic is considered the "best outdoor fibre"
- suitable for: external window/roof blinds
- fabric weight: ca. 380 g/m² (Soltis 86) or 420 g/m² (Soltis 92)
- web width: 177 or 267 cm
- Soltis 86 (standard): preferred for light transmission and heat relief Soltis 92 (surcharge): preferred for glare and heat protection
Find a Varisol specialist dealer near you
Work with a specialist dealer to create exactly the awning that suits you bestOur qualified specialist dealers are responsible for the sale, professional advice and installation of Varisol products. Our specialist dealer at your location will provide you with individual advice and answer all your questions about our products.
Find a dealer